The nice!nano is a wireless, BLE enabled replacement for the Pro Micro powered by the nRF52840 SoC.
Includes square post headers to install the device, but it is recommended to socket using machine pin sockets. Requires a 3.7v lithium rechargeable battery. The 301230 lithium battery is a good fit. For more information including build tips, firmware, and more, read the documentation.
The V2.0 has seen some updates!
- Reduced quiescent (system idle) power by ~70%
- Increased through hole pad sizes to make soldering easier
- Reduced battery pin size to avoid incorrect installation
- Charge boost added to optionally increase charge rate from ~100mA to ~500mA
- Miscellaneous changes to reduce GPIO failures, improve thermals, and reduce component failures
nRF52840 chip on board with 1MB of Flash and 256KB of RAM
Adafruit Bootloader loaded offering DFU flashing as well as flashing via UF2 storage (similar to dragging a file to a flash drive!)
Programmable indicator (blue) LED as well as a charging indicator (orange) LED
Battery voltage reader to report battery percentage to main device
External power can be cut off using an on board MOSFET saving power from LEDs (each can draw 1mA when off!)
5 extra GPIO pins (3 thru holes and 2 pads on the back) offering a total of 23 GPIO pins
3.3V out of the VCC pin to power external features
32.768 kHz oscillator on board for real-time clock capabilities
Clean design with matte black solder mask, immersion gold plating, and Tg 170 FR4 for durability (picture coming soon)
Not in Australia?