To celebrate the warehouse upgrade and unblocking by Trend Micro, we've got a 10% discount code for all in stock switches as well as a free upgrade to express shipping (including DHL) on orders over $250 AUD. In stock deskmats are also being run at our GB price of $27 for this week only.
Code above is valid until the 28th of January. Free upgrade is valid if you just pay standard shipping. We'll boost your shipping to express at no extra charge!
Please understand that due to demand week long delays for shipping should be expected.
Thank you for all your support!
Working on clearing the backlog during Switchpocalypse. Hoping to be back to full speed soon. There's a few GBs arriving, so we'll get to those once we're up to date.
BACK FROM BREAK
We would like to say thank you for your understanding while the Daily Clack team took a little time off during the holiday season.
As we are returning back to work, we are working through a few items that arrived while we have been shut. This means that the list below is being processed and shipped in no particular order:
Big ol' bunch of deskmats!
While we make our way through these shipments, the first thing that we're processing through are the Prophet orders - the majority are done!
Now with that being said there are a few group buys which are delayed.
Everything come out of GMK is behind schedule. We're currently at least 2 months behind in the production line. This means sets that are set to be produced (in a chronological order) are delayed by at least 2 months. This is due to COVID closures and strain on the supply line.
There is light at the end of the GMK tunnel in that they have more machines coming, and they should be able to triple output.
Statement here (in Chinese) Translation below
Overall, we will still be seeing delays for past GB sets, and keyreative is investing in catching up. Doubleshot is in the works and Keyreative has analyzed 2-3 sets that they would suggest switching to it currently. We together with Keyreative's holder will reach out to vendors and designers to discuss if it is possible to switch to doubleshot, if both parties cannot agree on switching, the design will remain using dye-sub.
Essentially this means there's light at the end of the tunnel, however, it's safe to assume that every Keyreative set is well behind schedule.
HUGE COVID 19 DELAYS
COVID SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS
Unfortunately, due to border closures, some countries have restricted and even completely stopped accepting deliveries from overseas.
We advise you check the link below to see if we can currently ship your order to you.