Build guide PDF!
2020's most desired keyboard - Gok's 7V
After what feels like an eternity in the pipeline, the 7V 75% keyboard GB is ready to be run.
Featuring a dampened plate, and a leaf spring mounted PCB, this kit is a masterpiece and a must own for any mechanical keyboard appreciator. Did we mention the PCB and daughterboard are wilba.tech's handicraft?
Comes in your choice of 1.5mm plate - Aluminium or Poly-Carbonate, there's also a PC flex plate extra! Kit colours are Dark Blue, Black, Grey & E-White.
As this is a kit, the PCB needs to be soldered, and you will require switches, stabilisers, and keycaps, to complete the build
QC expectations further down the page
Leaf-spring PCB-mounting with Damped Plate
QMK and VIA compatible PCB
Top and Bottom case (Aluminium)
Weight (Raw Polished Stainless-steel)
Logo (Raw Polished Stainless-steel)
1.5mm Plate (choose between Smoky Polycarbonate or Black Anodized Aluminium)
wilba.tech WT75-C soldered PCB + daughterboard
Poron Plate Foam
Genuine Cherry 6u stabilizer
Hardware, Mounting Gaskets & Bumpons
Extended until 5 May
Estimate Shipping - February 2021
Not in Australia?
NovelKeys (North America)
- There should be no scuffs or scratches on the case top, sides, or bottom.
- Some of the case tops may show subtle anodization grain or variation under harsh light from certain viewing angles.
- There may be minor machining/tooling marks and anodizing defects on internal faces.
- There will be visible machining marks on the non-exposed faces of the weight and logo parts and may also contain micro scratches that should not be visible unless looking closely under certain light.
- There will be visible machining marks on the engraving of the weight. This is the nature of having a large and deep engraving on polished parts and is not considered a defect.
- There maybe some slight anodizing mismatches between the top and bottom case parts.